Frequently asked questions
We expect you’ll have lots of questions but we often get asked the same ones. If we’ve not answered them below then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- How much can I earn with a We Love Pets franchise?
This all depends on the work you put in! To give you an example, our franchisees are making £70,000 in turnover in their second year.
- How much will a We Love Pets franchise cost?
The licence fee for a start-up We Love Pets franchise is £9,999 and includes:
- Business set up
- Territory license
- Training in business management, animal handling, animal behaviour, dog training and pet first aid for you and any partners
- Initial marketing material – leaflets and business cards
- Handbook, factsheets and toolkits
- Fully branded
- First year insurance to cover you, pets and the public
- Your own optimised webpage and Facebook advertising
Click here for details of all fees and finances associated with a We Love Pets franchise.
- How big is each franchisee territory?
Each territory consist of 20,000 households. Given that 44% of households own a pet there’s plenty of customers for a successful pet business.
- How do I check whether my area is available?
You can look at the existing branches on the main website. Any areas not listed on there are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- What are the benefits to franchising over starting my own pet business?
There are a number of benefits to buying a franchise over starting a business from scratch (including training, support and using a successful business model).
We want to sell franchises professionally and ethically so we recommend researching franchising (what it is and whether it’s suitable for you) before contacting us. You can do this on the BFA site.
- Is We Love Pets accredited by the British Franchising Association?
Yes we are! And we’re committed to ethical franchising. More information can be found on the British Franchising Association website.