Fees and finances
How much does a We Love Pets franchise cost?
The investment cost for a We Love Pets franchise is £12,995 (plus VAT). This price comes into effect 1st January 2019 (to reflect our new franchisee training programmes and more head office support). If you purchase a franchise before then it will cost £10,000 (plus VAT).
This price includes:
- Business set up.
- Territory license.
- Training in business, animal handling, animal behaviour, dog training and pet first aid for you and any partners.
- Initial marketing material – leaflets and business cards.
- Handbook, factsheets and toolkits.
- First year insurance to cover you, pets and the public.
- Your own optimised webpage and Google advertising.
The ongoing monthly franchisee fee is then 10% (+ VAT) of turnover, which includes:
- National marketing
- Website and social media
- Ongoing support – ask us anything!
- Vet nurse and solicitor advice
- Contract, legal and employment services
- Intranet, guides, newsletters and weekly updates
Need help funding your franchise?
We Love Pets have partnered with the government backed Biz Britain who have pre-approved We Love Pets franchisees for start up loans for the full franchise fee. They can lend new franchisees the money to fund their new pet franchise with a 6% interest rate, which you can pay back at £200 per month over the 5 year franchise term (subject to application and credit check). We can provide you with a business plan template.
HSBC, Lloyds and NatWest have pre approved We Love Pets franchisees up to 60% of the total start-up costs including working capital, supported by a business plan and a good credit history. We can tell you who to contact during the application process.