Dog Walking & Pet Sitting Franchise Opportunities
Be your own boss and run your own pet business
Our franchise package is bursting at the seams! There are so many things that we include in our franchise package. They’ll all help you to hit the ground running and build on tried and tested methods and procedures we’ve developed over the years. Here’s an overview of what’s included:
Our award winning training is provided in partnership with Wiltshire College & University, an Ofqual accredited organisation. So you know the training is of a high standard.
Training is delivered by Ryan and Jo, Directors of the business, and is written by industry experts in animal care, accountancy, marketing, HR and recruitment.
- City & Guilds Dog Walking Certificate
- City & Guilds Pet Sitting Certificate
- Dog behaviour training
- Pet first aid training
- Marketing and business training
- Health and safety
- Rotas and bookings
- Customer care
- Recruitment, HR & payroll
- Managing and motivating a team
- Legal issues, data protection & insurance
- Accounting and finance
Business set up
Take the worry out of starting your own business – we help you with websites, social media, licenses and business cards.
- Exclusive protected territory to operate within.
- Licence to operate under a trademarked brand.
- Handbook and helpsheets.
- Web page set up and maintenance.
- Search engine optimisation.
- Online directory registration and internet marketing.
- Google Adwords campaign for one month.
- Social media support.
- Police Disclosure Certificate (to provide reassurance to your clients).
- First year insurance (care & custody, public liability and employers liability).
- 500 business cards.
- 1,000 full colour double-sided premium leaflets.
- Job adverts to attract dog walkers, pet sitter and dog boarders.
- We Love Pets email address
Franchisee marketing package
We strengthen the brand, and promote our services, by using a mix of website development and optimisation, social media campaigns, news, blogs, public relations, print advertising, trade shows and other special events.
We’ll help you to plan your local marketing campaign and provide you with 1000 flyers, 500 business cards and some magazine adverts to get you started.
You’ll also get a checklist of things you can start doing to promote your business locally.
Resources to help you build client loyalty, for example, the doggie report card and customised notepads.
Ongoing support for We Love Pets franchisees
We won’t leave you on your own until you’re ready and even then we’ll be here at the end of the phone or email should you need us.
- Support 9am-5pm each day.
- Support from a dedicated mentor
- Vet nurse support – contact our vet nurse anytime with questions about pets
- Ongoing training
- Intranet (with useful templates, forms, news, tips, guidance and helpsheets)
- News & events page
- Monthly newsletters and updates
- Online client booking facility
- Online induction and contracts for your team