There are so many things that we include in our franchise package. They’ll all help you to hit the ground running and build on tried and tested methods and procedures we’ve developed over the years.
One of the many benefits of joining the We Love Pets team of franchisees, is the initial and ongoing training we provide. You won’t be left on your own, until you feel ready.
- City & Guilds qualification in Dog Walking
- Exotic pets, birds and small animal handling course (at the Wiltshire College Animal Centre)
- Dog behaviour session with our Clinical Behaviourist Vet
- Pet first aid training with our vet nurse
- Managing and motivating a team
- Health and safety
- Rotas and bookings
- Customer care
- Recruitment, HR & payroll
- Legal issues, data protection & insurance
- Accounting and finance
“Support is brilliant – always someone there and quick to get back to you. No problems at all.”
Business set up
Take the worry out of starting your own business – we help you with websites, social media, licenses and business cards.
- Exclusive territory to operate within
- Licence to operate under a trademarked brand
- Handbook and helpsheets
- Web page and web page maintenance
- Search engine optimisation
- Online directory registration and internet marketing
- 3 months Facebook advertising
- 3 months Google Adwords campaign
- Social media support
- Police Disclosure Certificate (to provide reassurance to your clients)
- First year insurance (care & custody, public liability and employers liability)
- Stationery, including letterheads and compliments slips
- 500 business cards
- 5,000 full colour double-sided premium leaflets
- We Love Pets email address
Franchisee marketing package
In its first year, a new company might spend as much as half of its money on marketing (Small Business Chronicle, 2015).
With We Love Pets you don’t have to worry about this cost. Our marketing programme is included in your franchise fee.
We strengthen the brand, and promote our services, by using a mix of website development and optimisation, social media campaigns, news, blogs, public relations, print advertising, trade shows and other special events.
We’ll help you to plan your local marketing campaign and provide you with 5000 flyers, 500 business cards and some magazine adverts to get you started.
Ongoing support for We Love Pets franchisees
We won’t leave you on your own until you’re ready and even then we’ll be here at the end of the phone or email should you need us.
- Support from Operations Director
- Support from dedicated mentor
- Vet support – contact our vet anytime with questions about pets
- Legal support – advice line to corporate solicitor
- Ongoing training, when required
- Intranet (with useful templates, forms, news, tips, guidance and helpsheets)
- News & events page
- Monthly newsletters